06 December 12.
This week I've spent every night trawling the internet desperate to get all of my christmas shopping done without even leaving my bed! Back when I first started Peaches I had a second job on the Chanel counter out at Boots in Speke retail. An appropriate time to tell you all thats where I met my boyfriend of now 5 years, Dax, who was responsible for watching over the Chanel counter, the top hot spot for theives in the store. And so he did his best to guard Chanel and me with his life, loving it when the opportunity arose for him to sprint past me to make an arrest, walking back to the office with his chest puffed out on his walkie talkie! It was the way he'd come over for a flirt and nervously knock all the perfume off the stand that had me though....ha ha Anyway Christmas was always my favourite time of year working for Chanel, especially the constant stream of boyfriends with blank faces armed with lists desperate for us to help them get in the good books! When it comes to makeup and beauty products I do the same with Dax.... he makes me laugh and can cook me the most amazing tea on a Saturday after work but could he be trusted to pick a lipstick for me? I don't think so. Men need lists!
So heres my top 10 makeup items to put on your list this christmas...
1. Vanilla Pigment £16.50 by Mac which have there own store in the metquarter. A powder highlighter that gives your makeup a glow, can be used on your cheekbones, on your eyes and mixed in with your lipgloss!
2. Blot Powder by Mac £20 in either shade Light or Medium. Stops your eyeshadow from creasing and helps your makeup last all day.
3. Strobe Liquid by Mac £22.50. A skin primer applied under your foundation to give your skin a healthy glow.
4.Mineralise Skinfinish Pressed Powder by Mac £21. At Peaches we use this product as a bronzer and in our opinion its the best on the market. For light to medium skin tones I would reccommend shade Medium Deep and for darker skin tones I would reccommend Dark or Deep Dark.
5. Angled Brush No.266 by Mac £16. The best brush for defining your brows.
6. Eyeshadows by Mac £12 each. My favourite shades for everyone would be Carbon- the blackest black for smokey eyes and Brun or Charcoal Brown for darkening your brows.
7. The Kimmy K pigment trio by Peaches & Cream £10. I may sound biased but there really is no better alternative product to achieve this sought after look! 3 rich silky pigments, a nude shimmer, an antique gold and a rich bronzey brown, they all suit everyone.
8. Peaches & Cream Super 20 wholesale lash bundle. 20 sets of natural thick lashes for £40! Everyone needs a good stash of lashes for those last minute nights out!
9. Fleur Power Powder Blush by Mac £17.50. The best colour to give a healthy peachy/pinky flush to your cheeks!
10. Colour Ideal Foundation liquid foundation by Lancome £27. At Peaches we've tried every foundation under the sun but we always come back to our tried and tested favourite Colour Ideal. It has a lightweight texture, buildable coverage and by some miracle adjusts to the shade of your skin. If you would like a new foundation for christmas this is definately the one, however you will need to go to the Lancome counter before you put it on your list so they can colour match you and tell you what shade you will need!
And if I hadn't done enough already to get your man in the good books, I've linked all the products above so they can be purchased online, just click on each item to be re-directed to the online store.
Hope Santa brings you everything you've asked for!
Big Peach xxx