19 February 13.
So it's that time of year again! We have already taken so many calls from ladies desperate for an appointment for this years Grand National Event on the 3rd-5th April. Due to the appointment demand for these days we operate a strict booking policy. Please read the following with regards to prices and availability for these days.
- The Appointments for these days are available to book from 8.30am on Wednesday 5th March, they will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- To book an appointment you will need to pay for it in full. This can be done over the phone however customers who turn up to the shop on the morning of the 5th will be given priority booking.
- The appointments for Thursday 3rd are normal price. £38 for makeup , £35 for hair up and can already be booked by calling 0151 2271669 now.
-The appointments for Friday 5th & Saturday 6th are £45 for makeup, £45 for hair up before 1pm. We also have appointments with our apprentice Ella for makeup for £25.
- After 1pm on these days the price will return to normal, £38 for makeup, £35 for hair. Appointments for after 1pm can be booked by calling 0151 2271669 now.
- Makeup includes strip lashes ONLY on these days.
- Hair ups include bun rings but additional costs will apply on the day for any hair pieces needed. It is advisable that you buy any hair pieces needed from us before the day to insure we have the colour that you need.
- Once booked the appointments are non refundable, and the appointment is non moveable. Should you need to cancel your booking it will be your responsibility to sell the appointment on and inform us of the name change.
- Opening times: Thursday 4th April 8am-5pm ,Friday 5th April Ladies Day 7am- 5pm ,Saturday 6th april Grand National day 7am-5pm
- Also please note that anyone having hair done who will be wearing clip in extensions that need curling, need to drop them into the shop between Tuesday 1st April or Wednesday 2nd. Your own hair must be clean dry and straight for your appointment on the day.
-NOTE that if you are more than 15 minutes late on the 3rd, 4th or 5th for your appointment you will only be able to get your eyes done and will NOT be refunded the difference. Should you be any later than this you will have to wait until a slot becomes available to squeeze you in.
-I hope you all understand that these strict policies will benefit you all on the day.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 5th March!
The Peaches xxx