Moonlight Loose Eyeshadow Pigment
Moonlight is a dazzling ivory shimmer eyeshadow pigment that has a rose gold shift and is jam-packed with sparkle.
Ideal for wearing as a highlighter, both on your eyes and on your face, Moonlight is a wearable pigment no matter the occasion! Loved by brides, the warm glitter reflects make this pigment perfect for wearing as a body shimmer. This pigment is defiantly a staple for any makeup bag, no matter your makeup preference.
- Dazzling ivory shimmer
- Rose gold shifts and sparkles
Mica [+/- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Ci 77891, Ci 77491, Ci 77280, Ci 77000, Ci 77499, Ci 77510, Ci 45410, Ci 15850, Ci 19140, Ci 77400]
Please Note: All of our pigments are potted to a specific fill weight, not volume. We find that sometimes the more glittery ones, as they are less dense than the shimmers, once settled in the pot they can appear less than full. We can assure you that they are all potted exactly the same to the fill point.
As an Eyeshadow
- Apply our best selling Eyeshadow Primer to the lids for a crease-free finish that'll last all night long
- Pat Moonlight over the primer using PC35
- Moonlight can also be used under the brow bone and on the inner corners of your eyes using PC20
As a Highlighter
- Using PC17 dust Moonlight over your cheekbones, down your nose and across your cupids bow for a bright and shimmering highlight