Pearl Loose Eyeshadow Pigment
Drop a Hint
Pearl is a duo chrome pearlescent loose eyeshadow shimmer with golden pink undertones.
Don't be fooled by Pearls white appearance, once applied, this pigment gives a radiant glow to all skin tones! It's one of our favourites here at Peaches and was created for using as a highlighter both for the face and for the eyes. We use this on all of our makeups to deliver an ultra-fine luminosity.
- Duo chrome pearlescent loose shimmer
- Perfect for using on your face and eyes
Mica [+/- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Ci 77891, Ci 77491, Ci 77280, Ci 77000, Ci 77499, Ci 77510, Ci 45410, Ci 15850, Ci 19140, Ci 77400]
Please Note: All of our pigments are potted to a specific fill weight, not volume. We find that sometimes the more glittery ones, as they are less dense than the shimmers, once settled in the pot they can appear less than full. We can assure you that they are all potted exactly the same to the fill point.
As an Eyeshadow
- Apply our best selling Eyeshadow Primer to the lids for a crease-free finish that'll last all night long
- Pat Pearl over the primer using PC35
- Pearl can also be used under the brow bone and on the inner corners of your eyes using PC20
As a Highlighter
- Using PC17 dust Pearl over your cheekbones, down your nose and across your cupids bow for a bright and shimmering highlight
Standard Delivery charges
UK from £4.50, Europe from £7.00, Rest of the world from £9.50.
Standard Delivery times
UK 2-3 working days , Europe 3-5 days , Rest of the World 5-7 days
Next day delivery now available for all UK orders placed before 2pm Monday- Thursday
We ship worldwide 🌍